When it comes to keeping your home cool and comfortable, a properly functioning air conditioner plays a vital role. If your AC breaks down or is not running as effectively as it should be, you need to take steps to set up repairs. We truly care about the customers we support and take pride in the results we deliver. You can trust us for reliable and effective residential air conditioning repairs.
Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning is a veteran-owned business that has spent ten years serving our community with innovative solutions and updated technology. Our owner is a certified master HVAC educator, one of only 132 in America, so you can trust that we’ll get the job done right. Our team members are licensed and certified, so you know our solutions will be long-lasting. We want to support our community with discounts for seniors, veterans, and first responders. We're the only team to call when you need expert air conditioning services in Mesquite, TX.
We provide thorough and comprehensive services by looking for innovative solutions and always using the best technology.
Our services include:
- AC Repair: Whether your AC has completely broken down or is just starting to show signs that a breakdown is imminent, we're the team you want on your side to care for your cooling system.
- AC installation: You may not know when to replace your air conditioning, but we can help you decide on the benefits of a new unit. Our expert AC installation gives you peace of mind that your new unit will be perfect for your needs.
- Ductless mini-split: Mini-splits are an excellent option for thermostat zoning or small homes that don’t require a lot of heating and cooling. For repairs, tune-ups, and installations Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning is here for you.
- AC service & maintenance: Annual tune-ups are crucial to keep your unit in excellent condition and prevent costly repairs caused by clogs and aging components. Our licensed and certified professionals are the team to call when you need expert air conditioning services in Mesquite.
- Indoor air quality: When you want to breathe easier with cleaner air, trust our process. We offer air balancing, filtration, purification, and humidifiers to create a cleaner home and better air quality.
I am very satisfied with their work!
We are focused on providing high-quality air conditioning services in Mesquite that you can count on. Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning has ten years of experience supplying our community with expert and innovative HVAC solutions.
Customer Care FocusedWe are capable, experienced and willing to help you find HVAC solutions, but we promise to do it with a smile on our face and treat your home with integrity and respect.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts are properly trained, well equipped and informed on all HVAC issues.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service but we just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is constantly trying to find new, advanced methods of finding solutions to your recurring HVAC problems.
Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning is your one-stop shop for your HVAC needs. We are dedicated to our community with employees that speak multiple languages to serve every customer better. For quality solutions, trust our process!
When your air conditioner stops working, or you’re looking for ways to lower your energy bills, we can help.
Here are answers to common questions we get asked about air conditioners:
What should I try before calling the professionals?
If your air conditioner hasn’t had recent repairs, look for tripped breakers, a dirty filter, or dead batteries in the thermostat. If this troubleshooting doesn’t solve your unit’s problem, don’t hesitate to call Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning.
How can I increase my unit’s energy efficiency?
Using a smart or programmable thermostat can reduce costs while you’re not at home and let you monitor your energy usage from your phone. Annual tune-ups keep your unit at 100% by watching for worn-out parts and keeping your system clean. Also, follow the recommended periods for your system’s filter and make sure to change it on time. It may need to be changed more frequently if you smoke or have pets.
Should my outdoor unit be covered in the winter?
Your outdoor components are built to withstand weather conditions, so you shouldn’t cover them. When it is finally time to use your AC, you might forget about the cover and overheat your system. Instead, focus on managing debris that could enter your unit by cutting back bushes in a five-foot radius around your unit. In the winter, look out for small animals that may nest in your unit and chew the necessary wiring.
Be prepared for a relaxed and fun summer by calling us at (214) 643-8688 or filling out our online contact form!