Cooling & Air Quality Mesquite Heating & AC Services
AC Repair in Mesquite, TX
A broken air conditioner is something that will happen to every homeowner at some point. When that time comes for you, you can rely on Innovative Heat & Air Conditioning for a professional, affordable solution. Our Mesquite AC repair team is equipped to resolve any home cooling problem you may be experiencing, from insufficient cooling to complete AC breakdowns. When you hire us, you’re hiring honest HVAC experts, not salesman, so you can feel confident in our advice and expertise.
Customer Care FocusedWe are capable, experienced and willing to help you find HVAC solutions, but we promise to do it with a smile on our face and treat your home with integrity and respect.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts are properly trained, well equipped and informed on all HVAC issues.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service but we just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is constantly trying to find new, advanced methods of finding solutions to your recurring HVAC problems.
When to Call for Air Conditioner Repair
There are many scenarios where it's pretty obvious that it's time to call for AC repairs. If your air conditioner just refuses to turn on, and you've ruled out a tripped breaker, you need an HVAC professional as soon as possible. But what if you're hearing odd noises and wondering whether they're normal or cause for concern? What if your AC runs just fine, but it doesn't seem to be sufficiently cooling the air? Familiarize yourself with the below information so that you can know with confidence when to schedule service with our Mesquite AC repair team.
Call for air conditioning repairs if you notice:
- Unusual noises. Your AC will always make a gentle humming noise when it's running. What's not normal is if you hear loud or abrasive grinding, banging, rattling, or squealing noises. These sounds indicate a mechanical problem that needs immediate attention.
- Leaks. A leaking AC means one of two things: your condensation pan is overflowing, or your have a refrigerant leak. Both of these problems should be addressed by an HVAC technician without delay.
- AC constantly runs. If your air conditioner runs all the time, but your home still never gets cool, you either have a clogged air filter or another problem that's hindering its efficiency. Get this looked at ASAP, because the more energy your AC consumes, the more money you'll be paying on your electric bill, and the more wear and tear your system will suffer.
- AC is blowing warm air. If the wrong temperature air is blowing from your return vents, you may need a filter change, or you may need to clean the condenser. Your HVAC technician can quickly diagnose and fix the issue to get your cool air flowing again.
Schedule Your AC Repair Service Today
Air conditioning problems aren't something you should ignore. The longer you let your air conditioner run with a malfunction, the worse the problem is likely to get, and the more expensive it will be to remedy. What may have once been solvable with a small repair may end up turning into catastrophic damage necessitating a complete air conditioner replacement.
Whether you have a central air conditioning system or a ductless mini split, Innovative Heat & Air Conditioning is equipped to handle any repair your system may need. Once your system has been repaired, we also recommend that you schedule annual maintenance services to make sure your system is always in good repair. Yearly service appointments are an easy and effective way to catch small problems before they have a chance to turn into larger ones, saving you time, money, and stress. A well-maintained air conditioner is also more energy efficient, meaning you can expect better performance and lower energy bills.
Our Mesquite AC repair team is ready to help with your broken air conditioner. To request an appointment, call (214) 643-8688 now.
What Our Customers Are Saying about Us!
“These guys showed up at my house ready to work.”
AC Repairs & Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that a malfunctioning air conditioner can impact your indoor air quality?
Give us a call if:
- Your air conditioner is running but giving you the wrong temperature air
- It's still uncomfortably humid in your home with the AC on
- Your home is not cooling evenly, resulting in some cool rooms and some warm areas
Click below to learn more about our Indoor Air Quality solutions!