Cooling & Air Quality Mesquite Heating & AC Services
Maintenance is an essential service that keeps your HVAC system in excellent condition with regular cleaning and replacing parts before they go out. This minimizes expensive repairs and the loss of efficiency as your unit ages. Our expert AC service and maintenance in Mesquite, TX, allows our team with ten years of experience to maintain your unit to the highest standard. Avoid costly repairs or losing your warranty by scheduling an annual service.
Don’t live with an inefficient system! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (214) 643-8688 or filling out our online contact form.
Customer Care FocusedWe are capable, experienced and willing to help you find HVAC solutions, but we promise to do it with a smile on our face and treat your home with integrity and respect.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts are properly trained, well equipped and informed on all HVAC issues.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service but we just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is constantly trying to find new, advanced methods of finding solutions to your recurring HVAC problems.
The typical lifespan of your air conditioner is 15-20 years with regular maintenance. However, it may need biannual or annual service to keep your unit's warranty. Without frequently checking on your unit, you could be looking at a costly replacement within ten years.
Typical maintenance includes:
- Annual tune-ups: Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning wants to check on your unit yearly to look for worn-out parts, loose wiring, or excessive dirt and debris. Not only does this service keep your warranty valid, but it also increases your unit's energy efficiency.
- Changing filters: Depending on your chosen filter, you may need to replace the filter every three to six months. Other factors like smoking or owning a pet could cause you to change the filter more often.
- Clean the condenser: The outer part of your HVAC system is the condenser which may collect dirt and debris or act as a shelter for small animals. Squirrels and rats can chew on your wiring, while tree limbs or leaves can clog your system. Keep a five-foot radius around your unit clear of bushes or plants.
If your monthly utility bills increase over time or your unit shows signs of wear, it’s time to call Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning. Don’t wait for your unit to completely stop working before calling the professionals for a long-lasting solution.
Avoid repairs with regular service that keeps your unit at its best all year around. When the weather begins to heat up again, it’s time to call our team for your annual tune-up.
The benefits of this service are:
- Fewer breakdowns: An annual tune-up allows the professionals to replace parts before they go out, so other aspects of your unit aren’t damaged. This extends the lifespan of your system greatly while letting you avoid costly emergency repairs.
- Better indoor air: Your indoor air quality can be three to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Regularly replacing your air filter and letting our team clean your condenser reduces the dust and dirt that can end up in your ductwork for better indoor air.
- Higher efficiency: As your unit ages, it loses efficiency, causing you to pay more for it to cool your home. Regular maintenance can keep your air conditioner at its highest efficiency for longer, so your bills increase less over time.
- Valid warranty: Many warranties require annual tune-ups to stay valid and typically last about ten years. Don’t get stuck spending thousands of dollars for a new unit when it could still be under warranty.
Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning are the experts to call for high-quality AC service and maintenance in Mesquite. We’re here to support our community with coupons for veterans, seniors, and first responders.
Call us today at (214) 643-8688 to schedule your annual tune-ups and improve your air conditioner sooner rather than later!