Cooling & Air Quality Mesquite Heating & AC Services
Ductless Mini-Splits in Mesquite, TX
A ductless mini-split can be the perfect addition to your home if you’ve recently added a room or finished a basement. Or you can create a system of up to eight units for zoning in individual rooms to personalize comfort based on temperature preferences. A ductless system allows you to limit energy loss caused by ducts and reduce the maintenance required with duct cleaning and repairs. Ductless mini-splits are a great way to supplement the current HVAC system in your home or create one personalized to your needs.
Don’t hesitate! Become more comfortable today by scheduling your free quote with our online contact form.
Customer Care FocusedWe are capable, experienced and willing to help you find HVAC solutions, but we promise to do it with a smile on our face and treat your home with integrity and respect.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts are properly trained, well equipped and informed on all HVAC issues.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service but we just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is constantly trying to find new, advanced methods of finding solutions to your recurring HVAC problems.
Temperature Zoning Using Mini-Splits
With a traditional HVAC system, you may suffer from energy loss, debris build-up, and poor indoor air quality caused by ductwork. Ductless mini-splits prevent these problems by removing your need for ducts.
Benefits of zoning your home using mini-splits include:
- Prevent uneven room temperatures: With a typical HVAC system, dirt and debris could block airways, or your unit may be too small to heat and cool your home correctly. This causes uneven room temperatures that ductless mini-splits prevent with a small unit in each room.
- Cost-effective: Being able to zone rooms allows you to save money by only heating and cooling the space you’re currently using. This will enable you to spend less energy and time controlling the temperature throughout your home.
- Less wear and tear: Using a mini-split with your larger HVAC unit can reduce the wear and tear of your entire HVAC system. Don’t waste money and risk repairs using your larger system to heat and cool rooms you’re not using. Instead, trust Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning for expert ductless mini-splits in Mesquite.
Mini-Split Repair & Maintenance
Like any other unit, your ductless mini-split might suffer from repairs you can prevent with regular maintenance.
Here are a few common repairs:
- Units may suffer from dripping water or poor drainage. This is often caused by a clog or other problem in the condensate drain that is forcing water back through your system. Our team can help remove the clog in minutes so your unit can be up and running again in no time.
- If the unit stops heating or cooling the room as it’s supposed to, there could be various culprits. Ice on the evaporator coils, low refrigerant, and a malfunctioning sensor can stop your mini-split from adequately heating the room. Low refrigerant caused by a leak is often the reason your unit is blowing hot air instead of cool.
- Your unit should never have unpleasant smells coming from it. A musty or mildew odor is caused by mold that commonly grows in the condensate drain. A vinegar or sweet smell is a sign of a refrigerant leak that can also stop your unit from blowing cool air. A fishy smell can indicate a leak or problems with the electrical. No matter the foul odor, don’t hesitate to call our experts for quality repairs.
What Our Customers Are Saying about Us!
“My AC is colder than it has ever been.”
Specialized Comfort in Dallas, TX
Like a traditional HVAC unit, your mini-split should be serviced at least annually for a cleaning and tune-up. As a homeowner, make sure to replace filters like recommended or more often if you smoke or have pets. Clean debris, ice, or mold from your outdoor unit as seasons change, and keep a five-foot radius clear of brush around your condenser.
Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning is here for you when you need us, with long-lasting solutions and ten years of experience serving our community. There is no other team to trust for innovative and trustworthy HVAC services.
You can reach us at (214) 643-8688 to speak to a member of our team today about why ductless mini-splits in Mesquite can benefit you!