You spend a lot of time in your home, so you should be able to feel confident about the quality of the air inside of it. We proudly offer a range of services to help you breathe healthier, cleaner air and enjoy a more comfortable home.
Improving Indoor Air for Homes in Mesquite, Dallas & Surrounding Areas
Did you know that the air inside your home can be five to six times more polluted than the air outside? It's a surprising fact, but the good news is that Innovative Heating & Air is here to help improve your indoor air quality. We offer a range of services, including air balancing, filtration, purification, and the installation of humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Our dedicated team proudly serves customers throughout Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Achieving a cleaner, healthier home environment has never been more straightforward! Get in touch with us today at (214) 643-8688 to learn more about how we can help improve your home's indoor air quality.
Your home and well-being are important to us. That’s why we offer various options to improve your indoor air quality. Our services include:
- Air Balancing: Let us test your HVAC system for problems causing uneven air flow, hot and cold spots through your home, or negative air pressure. This allows our experts to identify and solve problems that are preventing rooms from getting the correct amount of airflow.
- Air Filtration: Adding filters throughout your ductwork can collect debris and dust that would otherwise enter your home and land on furniture. This significantly reduces pollutants, pet dander, and smoke.
- Air Purification: Target bacteria, viruses, and volatile organic compounds that increase symptoms of respiratory illness like asthma. Air purifiers use ions to bundle these compounds, so they get caught in your filter.
- Dehumidifiers: Excessive moisture is often noticed in areas like your bathroom or during humid weather. Dehumidifiers are great for removing humidity and preventing mold, dust mites, and asthma flare-ups.
- Humidifiers: Our dry Texas heat can increase asthma and allergies while drying your skin and causing chapped lips. Humidifiers can be paired with essential oils or inhalants to reduce allergy symptoms. For ideal indoor air quality in Mesquite, keep your home at about 30-50% humidity.
I am very satisfied with their work!
We take pride in delivering the best air quality services and experience possible. Sticking to our values, we've been able to do so consistently!
Customer Care FocusedWe're not only HVAC experts, but we ensure a positive attitude every time. We promise to treat your home with the highest level of integrity and respect, as if it were our own.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts is properly trained, well-equipped, and informed.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service. We just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is dedicated to researching and implementing innovative strategies to resolve recurring HVAC challenges, ensuring your home remains comfortable year-round.
Innovative Heating & Air is the team to call for expert indoor air quality in Mesquite so you can breathe easier and sleep better. Keep your home at ideal humidity with our dehumidifiers and humidifiers services that can reduce asthma symptoms and mold.
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
The quality of the air inside your home plays a crucial role in various aspects of your life—from the quality of your sleep to the frequency of respiratory illnesses, the presence of unpleasant odors, the growth of mold, and even the amount of cleaning required. By enhancing your indoor air quality, you can reduce the presence of allergens, pollutants, and contaminants that exacerbate symptoms of colds, asthma, and allergies. Furthermore, air balancing can address uneven room temperatures, contributing to a more comfortable and restful sleep.
Unpleasant odors caused by food, mold, mildew, and dust mites can linger in your home for weeks. Effective air filtration can diminish these elements, resulting in a fresher smelling home. Additionally, filtration and air purification can remove excessive dust and debris accumulating in your air ducts, which not only intensifies allergy symptoms but also increases the need for cleaning. Consequently, you will find yourself dusting less frequently, while still maintaining a clean and pleasantly aromatic home.
Invest in a Breath of Fresh Air!
Your home should be a sanctuary where you and your family can breathe easy. Make a commitment to cleaner air by contacting us today at (214) 643-8688 to schedule your complimentary estimate. Let's take the first step toward healthier, more comfortable living!