You spend a lot of time in your home, so you should be able to feel confident about the quality of the air inside of it. We offer a range of products and services to help you breathe healthier, cleaner air and enjoy a more comfortable home.
Indoor Air Quality in Mesquite, TX
Your indoor air can be five to six times more polluted than outside. Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning wants to improve your indoor air quality in Mesquite, TX, with air balancing, filtration, purification, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. Your home may suffer from excessive dust on furniture or in the ductwork. Air filtration and purification can remove these particles and bacteria that increase respiratory illness symptoms. If your air is dry or wet, our humidifiers and dehumidifiers can help create ideal humidity in your home to prevent mold and chapped lips. No matter what your air needs, we have the solution that’ll work for you.
Having a clean home just got easier! Call us today at (214) 643-8688 to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality.
How We Improve Your Air
Your home and well-being are important to us. That’s why we offer various options to improve your indoor air quality.
Our services include:
- Air balancing: Let us test your HVAC system for problems causing uneven air flow, hot and cold spots through your home, or negative air pressure. This allows our experts to identify and solve problems that are preventing rooms from getting the correct amount of airflow.
- Air filtration: Adding filters throughout your ductwork can collect debris and dust that would otherwise enter your home and land on furniture. This significantly reduces pollutants, pet dander, and smoke, so you can dust less while keeping a clean house.
- Air purification: Target bacteria, viruses, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that increase symptoms of respiratory illness like asthma and allergies. Air purifiers use ions to bundle these compounds, so they get caught in your filter.
- Dehumidifiers: Excessive moisture is often noticed in areas like your bathroom or during humid weather after rain. Dehumidifiers are great for removing humidity and preventing mold, dust mites, and asthma flare-ups.
- Humidifiers: Our dry Texas heat can increase asthma and allergies while drying your skin and causing chapped lips. Humidifiers can be paired with essential oils or inhalants to reduce allergy symptoms. For ideal indoor air quality in Mesquite, keep your home at about 30-50% humidity, depending on the season.
I am very satisfied with their work!
Why Us? This Is Why!
We take pride in delivering the best services and experience possible. Sticking to our values, we've been able to do so consistently!
Customer Care FocusedWe are capable, experienced and willing to help you find HVAC solutions, but we promise to do it with a smile on our face and treat your home with integrity and respect.
HVAC EducatorWe believe in staying up to date on the latest technology. By becoming Master HVAC Educators, our team of experts are properly trained, well equipped and informed on all HVAC issues.
Veteran & Locally OwnedWe proudly served our nation and now we’re proud to serve families all across Dallas. We’ve always been dedicated to service but we just wear a different uniform now.
Innovative & Quality SolutionsOur team is constantly trying to find new, advanced methods of finding solutions to your recurring HVAC problems.
Cleaner Air & A Cleaner Home in Dallas, TX
Innovative Heating & Air Conditioning is the team to call for expert indoor air quality in Mesquite so you can breathe easier and sleep better. Keep your home at ideal humidity with our dehumidifiers and humidifiers services that can reduce asthma symptoms and mold.
Schedule Your Service with Our Professionals Today
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
Your indoor air quality affects your sleep, respiratory illnesses, odors, mold growth, and required cleaning. Improving indoor air reduces allergens, pollutants, and contaminants that increase cold, asthma, and allergy symptoms. Air balancing helps us solve uneven room temperatures so you can sleep easier in consistent, colder rooms.
Food, mold, mildew, and dust mites can create unpleasant odors that stick around for weeks. Proper air filtration can reduce these components, so your home smells better. Filtration and air purification also remove the excessive dust and debris that builds up in your air ducts, increasing allergy symptoms and cleaning in your home. This allows you to dust less while keeping a clean house that smells wonderful!
Invest in cleaner air for you and your family! Call us today at (214) 643-8688 to schedule your free estimate and begin breathing easier!